DNA Paternity tests

Moderator: AfterAdoption

DNA Paternity tests

Postby Jamie » Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:59 am

Does anyone know how much a DNA paternity test costs in UK and how to go about it.
Jamie

Postby elly » Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:01 pm

Hi Jamie

I just Googled DNA Paternity test uk and came up with loads.

Looks like they start around £175

Try finding an approved centre or ask you GP - it's too sensative an issue just to pick the 1st one, and you could waste a lot of money

Good Luck
Elly
Re-United with Natural Mum 23rd Oct 2004
elly

Free DNA test

Postby KirstenCameron » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:54 pm

This post has been removed.
KirstenCameron

Postby Jamie » Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:36 pm

You guys are incredible. This forum is for people to share their very personal feelings and thoughts with other like minded individuals, a peer support netwok. Please dont solicit your subjects from here and have some respect. As you have stated in your post this is a difficult time for people, finding certainty in something they have spent their life searching for. The last thing we need is for it to be splashed across a TV screen for the world to see. It may all seem very facinating to you and might make great TV for others but put yourself in our shoes for just one moment, this is deep rooted stuff we are dealing with and a sensitive presenter does not make a good substitute for a confidential councellor. I am sorry if this sounds rude but I find your response to my post as nothing better than SPAM.
Jamie

Return to Links