LOOK AT WHAT SS AND THE COURTS ARE REALLY LIKE

Moderator: AfterAdoption

LOOK AT WHAT SS AND THE COURTS ARE REALLY LIKE

Postby Carolanne » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:22 am

I came across this video on the web whilst I was looking through reports and real stories of people that have had their children adopted by force, and how every one is fighting to get the secret family courts open... its absoulutly terrible.

This video is about a young couple fighting the ss to get their baby girl back and the things that they are going through is just dreadful. I too am still fighting the ss to get my children back as they want my sons adopted even though I won't agree to it.

Also the court in the video is exactly the same court that I have been going to and this is what got to me the most because it was so surreal.

If you want to know my story I have posted on the birth relatives section.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BVzV1J4 ... _embedded#!
Carolanne

Postby stantheman11 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:17 am

There or hundreds like you flower going through these child court cases ,the social services or taking babys and children because all local councils get large grants from the Government to reach adoption targets ,and social services get a big cut of this grant ,it`s shocking but its true .there or othere forums that you can get some support from ,i go on a good forum http://www.dadpeter.co.uk/forum there is some good members on this forum and you get some good advice maybe i might see you on there i hope so ,it looks like you could do with lot`s of advice to fight the social services

Good luck in your fight and dont give up ,get as many members of your family and freinds to go infor your kids ,thy prob wont get them ,but the social services have to spend money and have to go out and make reports about your family members and freinds ,make it as hard as possible for the @asterds, all your family and freinds get free legal aid the social services have to pay ,get as many people as you can to go in for your kids ,even if these people dont have a chance ,play at there game ,if you come on dadpeter i shall give you some good advice ,to help you and so well some other members

good luck

Stantheman
TRACE YOUR BIRTH FAMILY AND FRIENDS

http://www.dadpeter.co.uk
stantheman11

Postby j-h-g-5 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:27 am

Adoption target grants have been abolished - as I have posted several times before. If you read the following link (20 January 2008) - it is perfectly clear.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... apped.html

While the system was designed to stop children being in the care system for an extended time, it obviously had a side-effect of encouraging local authorities to be more pro-active adoption-wise as there was an obvious financial inducement. It may well have been shocking, but it is no longer true.

The amount of children in care is horrific, and most adoptions are forced in one sense or another - they have to be, more often than not. Of course there are miscarriages of justice, and it is those that come to light - tragically for all those involved. However it is important that we retain a sense of perspective, remember that some children are actually in care as they were at risk of/ being harmed and to keep up to speed with current adoption policy.

If anybody is going through an unwanted adoption-related experience at present, it is vital that they get proper legal representation, and are fully aware of their position, and what can be done to alleviate their situation. Social services have to parallel plan in each case, and while adoption may be their preference (without going into the rights & wrongs) - there are normally alternatives taken into account - but you have to know the system in order to get anywhere, or it can become a daunting & overpowering experience.
Please join us on FACEBOOK, helping people affected by adoption & showing your support:
www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=10718147812
or use the After Adoption message system to send a PM.
j-h-g-5

Return to Links