love child ITV tonight 11pm

Moderator: AfterAdoption

love child ITV tonight 11pm

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:14 pm

just thought i,s let everyone know a program called love child is on tonight 11pm ITV about adoption ,, might make interesting viewing ,,,

julie xxx

Postby brightspark » Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:44 pm

I think this was on TV last year, and is a repeat. From what I remember it was really good. The focus was on reunions between birth mums and adoptees, their stories were really sad. Told how things were in the 40's and 50's for women who placed, or were forced to have their children adopted.
brightspark

Postby elly » Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:06 pm

If you haven't seen it - take this chance!

It's realy good & this time I'm going to record it - if I can work out how with our new recorder!!

Elly
Re-United with Natural Mum 23rd Oct 2004
elly

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:39 am

watched it last night ,,, was in tears half the time ,, so sad what them poor women went through ,,, anyone know when the 2nd part is on ,,,
i do remeber it being on last time but i didnt watch it all,,,
julie xxx

Postby elly » Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:22 pm

Anyone manage to tape it?????

Couldn't figure out our new DVD (wasn't even sure if I could record!!) Turns out our discs are for PC use so need to order some.

I watched it before, but didn't get the chance last night - hubby wanted to watch Little Brittain - Yeh repeats, then he fell asleep 5mins before the end!!! Was I MAD !!! :evil:

If anyone did manage to copy it, please let me know, willing to pay expenses - I would dearly love to watch it with my mum - it says so many things I haven't managed to put into words..........

Here's hoping.......

Elly
Re-United with Natural Mum 23rd Oct 2004
elly

Return to Links