Adoption support

Moderator: AfterAdoption

Adoption support

Postby Ezel1961 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:33 pm

Touched by Adoption Forums is a newish support forums for anybody affected by adoption and foster care including extended family, foster carers and partners, and, it is moderated solely by people affected by adoption/foster care.

Eventually it is hoped that people who are involved with adoption reform will also join and post as well.

The link is www.touchedbyadoptionforums.com and click on forums or go direct to www.touchedbyadoptionforums.com/forums
Ezel1961

Postby j-h-g-5 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:52 pm

I joined that site yesterday, and as far as I am concerned it has to be a good thing, to offer more support to more people. Please follow the link in Ezel's post above if you can.

Also, for those who haven't yet joined the Networking sites - feel free to click on the links below, too!
Please join us on FACEBOOK, helping people affected by adoption & showing your support:
www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=10718147812
or use the After Adoption message system to send a PM.
j-h-g-5

Postby Wendy Gooley » Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:08 pm

I will look this site up ive created a shortcut il check it later goodluck xxx
REUNITED!! Met With My Son 1-8-08!!!
Aint life Grand x x x x x x x x x x x x
Sèék Àñ Yê Shãll Fïñð
http://wendy-gooley.piczo.com/
Wendy Gooley

Postby Ezel1961 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:22 pm

Thanks, where it's newish it is like a clean slate although members are gradually posting and there is a board specifically for articles of interest.

Also, for those who haven't yet joined the Networking sites - feel free to click on the links below, too!

Will do - have had a quick look at the Facebook one as I'm a member there :D
Ezel1961

Return to Links