Forced Adoption

Moderator: AfterAdoption

Forced Adoption

Postby j-h-g-5 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:07 pm

Somebody- I forget who - on this site remarked recently that they were of the opinion that forced adoption didnt take place in the western world as a rule any longer.

http://www.forced-adoption.com/introduction.asp

This is a site dealing with the issue. Ive only just found it, and I am not sure whether some of the statistics and details quoted are accurate, but I have checked out some of the quotes and parliamentary questions stated and they appear correct. No doubt some will feel that the author of this site is some form of zealot, but there is a lot of truth there, indeed it is a bit of an eye-opener.

If you think you may be offended, or repulsed, please dont go there. I have had my fill of accusations recently such as lack of empathy etc, and I would rather not cause any upset.
Please join us on FACEBOOK, helping people affected by adoption & showing your support:
www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=10718147812
or use the After Adoption message system to send a PM.
j-h-g-5

forced

Postby william Kondal » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:57 pm

I have spoken to this chap on the phone,and a zealot he is not.
I know of a girl with three children that the ss,where bullying into have the children adopted,when she had asked for help of them following surgery,they moved in with conflicting advice to cause even more problems than they solved.My eldest daughter, the girls neighbour,contacted me and i put her in touch with these chaps,taking into consideration the ss were about to take her children away.In two months these people turned the situation around with advice and support and a lawyer that knew what he was talking about,the ss backed off and now have left her alone,close call, or three more children for the adoption machine.
william Kondal

Postby j-h-g-5 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:08 pm

I was trying to make excuses for posting the link....i didnt really think he was actually, just wondered exactly what was driving him, as he clearly states that he has had nothing to do with adoption himself.
Please join us on FACEBOOK, helping people affected by adoption & showing your support:
j-h-g-5

forced adoption

Postby william Kondal » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:13 pm

He was once a counciler and tried to help a family once and the ss showed him their power and he has disliked them since,the full story is ih his profile somewhere,i do not remember the details.
william Kondal

Postby j-h-g-5 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:45 pm

It seems a very in-depth collection of material for somebody un-connected, thats all, but it is good to be aware of the side of adoption that we are generally not told about.
j-h-g-5

Postby stantheman11 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:04 pm

Because this man hates the ss,because of what thy or doing to parents and children ,that's why he does it .the reason why he as all the info on his website ,his because people send him this info,i wish there were more people like him in this world.this guy , gives his time far nothing,if he wanted, he could make loads of money,but he chooses to give his service far free. This man deserves a medal how he helps so many people.

Regards

http://www.dadpeter.co.uk
TRACE YOUR BIRTH FAMILY AND FRIENDS

http://www.dadpeter.co.uk
stantheman11

Return to Links