My life

Moderator: AfterAdoption

My life

Postby misunderstoodadoptee » Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:46 pm

Let me try to show a little piece of what happened when my Amom told me I was adopted

The room disapearead I saw myself crying to sleep and all I could do is cry too then all of a sudden we are at my best friends house they have a big truck and movers and I couldnt believe forgot she was moving today I wanted to cry but I just couldnt when I said goodbye I didnt even give her a hug I didn't even look back just started walking home until later when I saw their cars and truck were gone I cryed and then we get a call my older non-biological brother is in jail and now my parents are talking about my birthday party
I just wanted to shout at the top of my lungs WAKE UP! This just has to be a nightmare when everyone talks about their life stopping and everyones else keep going well mines been stopped for over a year now it seems like everyday is just like this except my parents never mention I'm adopted they only mention that my non-biological brothers are adopted
misunderstood adoptee is a perfect description of me
misunderstoodadoptee

Postby Josie » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:12 am

Hey (((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))

Try going to soulofadoption.com...loads of lovely adopted people of all ages there, who share your feelings and confusion.
You are definitely not alone, dear one.
I don't know how old you are, but there are many older adopted people who can relate to all your feelings - and they are telling their stories after perhaps a very troubled period when growing up.

Love
J.
Josie

Postby samantha » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:47 pm

your not alone
samantha

Return to Young People