Reunited and it feels so good...

Moderator: AfterAdoption

Reunited and it feels so good...

Postby Incognito » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:04 am

Well, I am absolutely delighted to type this thread, it has been so long that I've waited for this day, and here it is!!! And I am pleased that all I felt within my heart was correct :D The unseen bond has remained in tact, no matter how much effort was put into demonizing me.... Thanks be to God! My oldest son turned 18 in December and since then he told me he was trying to find me online, I found him there in February and I am so happy that he will be coming to spend summer with me! :D

Perhaps I am just one very lucky woman, in that I have an incredible ability to understand, which is now serving me and my son well... All these years of suffering are almost at an end, although of course there will still be difficult matters to discuss. Anyway, I know there are a few people who have been very kind over the years, and provided many a wise word in my moments of despair, and for that I thank you xxx and share with you my great news! :D I do realize that this next stage has only just begun, and I welcome it with open arms!

Love to you all who have supported me throughout the years, and may you feel as much joy as has reached my heart.

Hugs & Love xXxXx
Lessons from a wise king...

(1Kings 3:24-25)-(verse 26-verse 27)
Incognito

Re: Reunited and it feels so good...

Postby sylvie » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:27 pm

I'm absolutely delighted for you, and for your sons!

I wish you the best of everything x
Reunited with my beloved son after decades of separation which began when I was a young teenager and he was newly born, and finally ended a few years ago when we met again as fully-grown adults.
sylvie

Postby Donotunderstand » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:04 am

Thats wonderful! :D
Aunt to a sibling group split up by Adoption and Residence Orders. Mum to birth children age 28 & 26, and adopted 14 year old (youngest of the sibling group)
Donotunderstand

Postby ladyarcher70 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:02 pm

So happy for you ........ such a long and faithful wait......

LA70
ladyarcher70

Postby Incognito » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:18 pm

Thank you all so much for your warm wishes :D xxxxx

Incognito

Postby Incognito » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:20 pm

ladyarcher70 wrote:So happy for you ........ such a long and faithful wait......

LA70

Hi Ladyarcher!

Yeah, and you've been here with me all the way!!! so thanks again for that... xXx p.s hope all is going well with you and your family! xxx

Incognito

Postby ladyarcher70 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:05 pm

Having a very 'family' summer here.........eldest son and wife just moved here from Hampshire, second son and wife have just made an offer on a house here, third son applying for jobs in our area so he and his partner and their daughter could move up from Cornwall.........second daughter and husband who live in the next village have just had a baby girl, their first child, our sixth grandchild, and second girl.....eldest daughter who lives opposite us has just hosted a visit from my birth niece and her family from Canada.....not enough room to sleep everyone in our cottage, but plenty of room for everyone in our garden in lovely weather.........

Hope you too have a lovely summer with your son......

LA
ladyarcher70

Return to Birth Relatives