Hallo.....

Moderator: AfterAdoption

Hallo.....

Postby Josie » Sat May 17, 2014 8:50 pm

Hi to all the lovely, loyal forum members of many years... And more recent members,

Sorry I haven't been checking in for a long while - had a complicated year - it's still complicated, but I'm adapting!
I feel a bit selfish not holding up my end and offering support as so many of you do, week after week - but am hoping to be around a little more, if only to give another voice of support to our stories and life narratives.

Warm hugs,
Josie.
Josie

Re: Hallo.....

Postby sylvie » Wed May 21, 2014 3:00 pm

Hey Josie

It's so quiet round here these days. I think removing the 'forums' button off the After Adoption website means that many people who would gain so much from the insights of those who actually live the experience of adoption simply don't know this forum is here.
Such a shame. No-one knows it like those who have lived it.

Anyway, lovely lovely lovely to hear from you my dear x
Reunited with my beloved son after decades of separation which began when I was a young teenager and he was newly born, and finally ended a few years ago when we met again as fully-grown adults.
sylvie

Re: Hallo.....

Postby cleo » Wed May 21, 2014 5:34 pm

Hi Josie and Sylvie, I'm still here, and i look often to see if there are any news posts

Today i did abit more searching and feel saddened still by my son's rejection of me, i just cannot seem to come to terms with everything, i have good days, which are getting longer as time goe's by, but then something will crop up, either that i find by chance adn make me feel so sad....i will explain on another page
cleo

Return to Birth Relatives