Links

Moderator: AfterAdoption

Links

Postby AfterAdoption » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:21 pm

Hello

There is a link below to the BAAF website (British Agencies for Adoption & Fostering)

http://www.baaf.org.uk/res/pubs/books/r ... online.pdf

Please feel free to post or comment about any other resources you have come across

Thanks
Jarrod
Helplines. :)
AfterAdoption
Site Admin

Postby mnenka » Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:50 pm

Check out Lemn Sissay, he writes and performs in the spoken word, see him live if you can, he is spot on, or go to his web site. www.lemnsissay.com

M’nenka
mnenka

Postby AfterAdoption » Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:26 am

Hi
The following link will take you to a site called TTAG (Transnational and Transracial Adoption Group) www.ttag.org.uk . Has some useful information, and links, they also have an online forum.

Helplines :D
AfterAdoption
Site Admin

Inter country adoption

Postby dusky » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:13 pm

I have just received a note about a proposed meeting for people who are searching internationally for bfamily...or who have been adopted internationally, transraically, and are having to do a slow process of finding information in another country.......or dealing with bfamily from another culture, like what I am.....

its going to be called searcher support group for international adoptees.....and its an open meeting to see what help or support people need.......on the 18th Ocotober in the International adoption place in Barnett.
dont have full info, but if anyone interested if they send me a message I will try and find out more.......

dusky
dusky

Return to Transracial Adoption