An Enquiry from the makers of social history TV series 'Born

Just general chat

Moderator: AfterAdoption

An Enquiry from the makers of social history TV series 'Born

Postby EdBornOn » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:51 pm

Hello, this is an enquiry from the makers of 'Born On', a new social history documentary series for Channel 4.

WERE YOU BORN ON

26th September 1939?
7th March 1944?
29th December 1946?

Do you remember tin baths, Saturday matinees, Beatlemania?
If so, we need to hear from you!

If you, or someone you know, was born on one of these dates, a major new Channel 4 television series, Born On, would like to hear from you. We aim to tell the shared history of Britain through the lives of people born on the same day, and we’d like to hear about your memories of growing up, and experiences of life in Britain now.

At this stage there will be no obligation or commitment on your part, just a confidential chat with one of our researchers. Whatever your story, and whether you were born in the UK or not, we’d like to talk to you as part of our research.
EdBornOn

Re: An Enquiry from the makers of social history TV series '

Postby EdBornOn » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 pm

If you’d like to be a part of the project, then leave a message on 0207 424 7643 (we’ll call you back asap), or email bornon@outlineproductions.co.uk

Thank you!
EdBornOn

Re: An Enquiry from the makers of social history TV series '

Postby ladyarcher70 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:56 pm

not 7th March 1944 ..... but 13th May 1944 .......so quite close if you are stuck for March babies...... I assume as you are enquiring on an adoption site that you are looking for adoptees with stories......and we adoptees have plenty of stories.....

LA70
born 1944 - adopted 1946 - found birth mother 1972 - sadly missed b.father who died young, but who had told his subsequent children that they had two English sisters, so when I made contact with them in Canada they were not shocked ......six years ago, after a forty year search, I finally found my full sister who had been adopted separately........I would never have given up searching for her.....
ladyarcher70

Return to Chit Chat