Take care

Just general chat

Moderator: AfterAdoption

Take care

Postby stepr » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:03 pm

Today me and my partner Cheryl, went for a walk in the hills of Wales, and a thick foggy cloud quickly descended by mid-morning. Most of the day it has been cloudy without much sun.. and when we were walking in the hills, the cloud was very thick.. so we were surprised to come back and find she has been fairly badly burnt on the shoulders. It just shows you sun can have a powerful effect, even when it's completely cloudy.

Take care in those high UVs!
stepr

Re: Take care

Postby ladyarcher » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:23 pm

In our bit of Wales the weather has been almost unbearably hot and sunny for over a week now.......today was a little more bearable........., at 7 - 8 a.m. there was a light mist over the river.......and most of the day has had a v.light breeze which was a help.........views over Powys, from v.high up were superb to all points of the compass......red kites wheeling around ........beautiful.......
LA
ladyarcher

Re: Take care

Postby stepr » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:09 pm

The weather is perfect lately, the sea breezes help too, as it doesn't get too hot. I saw some birds of pray over the Orme today.. and the butterflies are a plenty, as it's their mating season I think... perfect British summer day!
stepr

Return to Chit Chat