my children

Just general chat

Moderator: AfterAdoption

my children

Postby kbeanz » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:37 am

i need some one to talk to,my children are being adopted..just need someone who has been through this to just tell me its gonna be ok :'''(
kbeanz

Re: my children

Postby kbeanz » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:42 am

i think iv come to the wrong place...could someone tell me please weather this form is for birth parentrs who"s children have been adopted...thanks
kbeanz

Re: my children

Postby ladyarcher » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:51 pm

Hello, Kbeanz.......I am very sorry to hear that your children are being adopted........this must be very hard for you......... there are several people who post on these boards who either have had this happen to them, or are, going through the same trauma as you now........ I am sure that one or other of them will see your post and reply to you......none of us has been using the Chit-chat thread for quite a long time so you might like to also put a post on one of the other bits of the board, we seem to be mostly using the one at the top of the list of subjects.......although some of the others might also be appropriate......keep coming back here as there are many kind and experienced people who post and who are ready to listen and help.......

LA
born 1944 - adopted 1946 - found birth mother 1972 - sadly missed b.father who died young but who had told his subsequent children that they had two English sisters so when I made contact with them in Canada it was not a shock.........finally found full sister who had been adopted separately......I found her two years ago after searching for forty years, having found out about her when I was 25....
ladyarcher

Return to Chit Chat