Does no one use this forum???

Got something to say about the forum? Have your say here

Does no one use this forum???

Postby jungas » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:50 pm

I've seen two people on here since I joined.

Am I wasting my time here???
jungas

Re: Does no one use this forum???

Postby athensrunner » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:03 pm

No, you are not wasting your time on this forum, the people on here a fantastic support... the forum has been a bit quite lately but you should not be disheartened by that. I think it is just that this time of year, people are not online as much as in the winter months. It can also be that, like me, I did read your previous tread and as I could not offer any input I did not post a reply, so other forum members might do the same.

I wish you the best of luck in searching for your sister, but please remember that adoption is what I call a "long game"... I recently helped someone track down a birth mother and that search took me nearly two years. In my own case, I have found my son, but haven't found the best way to approach him, so I do not have contact with him. Hopefully that might change next month, but I am fully aware that it still might be years before I will have any contact with him. So I can understand your frustration, unfortunately I have learnt that you cannot set time frames on searching.

So I hope you still will come back to the forum and as LadyArcher said in your other tread... someone is bound to answer.

All the best

B
Birth mother in an international adoption

Feel free to read my ramblings as a birth mother
http://www.athensrunner.blogspot.com
athensrunner

Return to General discussion about the forum