Page 1 of 1

What you can do

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:15 pm
by steven
Cool off
Sometimes just leaving things for a few days can help change your perspective

Get in touch with us
We will look into your concern and take any action

Make a complaint about a person or a post to
If you feel your problem has not been dealt with then you can make a complaint direct to the moderator and we will investigate the matter.

Make a formal complaint about the forums
If you are not entirely satisfied with our service, we want to hear from you. In the first instance, we will discuss the matter and try to resolve this with you. If this is not to your satisfaction, you can make a formal complaint in writing. There are two stages in this procedure, which are detailed at