END OF MY JOURNEY

Moderator: AfterAdoption

END OF MY JOURNEY

Postby cleo » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:48 am

Hello everyone

I thought i'd just say that i have had a text from my son, saying that he want no further contact with me and that he wants no more gifts or messages from me...i will explain in the week, as at the moment, even though i now know where i stand with him, i am totally heartbroken and more!!! ;-((
cleo

Re: END OF MY JOURNEY

Postby Donotunderstand » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:31 am

Dear Cleo,

So sorry. A difficult time for you. At least you know.
Aunt to a sibling group split up by Adoption and Residence Orders. Mum to birth children age 28 & 26, and adopted 14 year old (youngest of the sibling group)
Donotunderstand

Postby katie » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:54 am

Hi Cleo,
Just came on to say I'm so sorry and we're hear and listening when you want to talk xxx
Katie
Born 1977, adopted aged 6 weeks, Found birth mother 1994, on/off for next 12 years, no contact for last 4 years due to her disinterest. Recent contact resulted in rejection.
katie

Postby skyebluepink » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:58 am

My heart goes out to you. I have had the same, but it was my birth parents who rejected me with no exolanation whatsoever. 3 years later I'm still not OK and still hope for the day when they contact me again to say they want to resume contact. It's so tough. PM me if you need to talk. Xxx
Come and read my random musings at www.skyebluepink.com
skyebluepink

Postby cleo » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:03 pm

Thanks everyone, sorry i've spilled my feelings out all over the place,

you have all been a big help to me as i have no one else to talk too, you have listened and talked to me with words of advice or tender words. i am so thankful to you all for taking out time to reply everytime, i really do appreciate your kindness.

I wish things were different and that i had some good news from my son, but its not to be...;so now i have to try and get on with my life...history repeating itself, and feeling that i'm not good enough for my son ;-(
cleo

Return to Adopted People