loosing all hope now....

Ask members of TALKadoption about any adoption related issues.

Moderator: AfterAdoption

loosing all hope now....

Postby slg » Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:22 pm

I had hoped that I may have recieved a card or a letter over the xmas or new year but it didn't come, I also kinda thought that maybe she would contact me near my Birthday which is next month, but if I'm honest i doubt if she will.

I feel she has given me the answer and i think its "go away"... i spent most of the xmas crying but at least i got so far down there was only one way to go which was UP..!!! and since then i have been feeling much more positive about it all, although i guess in a way i am ignoring the inevitable and i will get around to dealing with the closuer of all this, but it makes me feel very lonley and quiet rejected but i know i shall survive.

i would like to say thank you to all those that took the time to replie to my ramblings its meant a lot that there are people out there that know how awful i feel and their support has helped me though the bad times.

Maybe i'll be able to put on here one day that I have meet my B'mother or at least recived a reply to my letters... i live in hope.

Sue
XX
slg

Postby morris » Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:56 pm

Hi! What can one say to relieve your pain? The first thing is never give up hope, To you, a simple letter from your B/M would mean soo much ,But if she likes writing letters as much as i do, I put them off as long as possible,thinkingI will do it latter and before you know it a month has gone by So dont think the worst, be positive and who knows you could get a big surprise Good luck in your searches and always look on the bright side of life :D :D

life is for living so enjoy it :lol: :lol:
morris

Postby stantheman11 » Wed May 05, 2010 4:47 am

i no this is a old post,but please dont give up,write another letter ,one per month if you have to,tell your birth mum what you or doing now with your life ,maybe send a couple of photos,ask her the reason why she put you up for adoption,tell her that you dont hold anything against her ,and she must of had a good reason to put you up for adoption,I rely do not beleve that any woman that carries a baby for 9 months ,can just give up her baby ,without good reason .dont give up my freind .

Stan
TRACE YOUR BIRTH FAMILY AND FRIENDS

http://www.dadpeter.co.uk
stantheman11

Return to Talking adoption